Many families now choose to use aluminum doors and windows in their decoration. Since aluminum is a special metal material, are we a little bit at a loss when we scrub these aluminum doors and windows? Here is how to clean aluminum doors and windows. Method.
1. When cleaning aluminum doors and windows, do not step on the aluminum frame or pull the frame for support. This is easy to wear doors and windows or accidents.
2. For aluminum doors and windows, a soft cloth can be dipped in clean water or neutral detergent. Do not use ordinary soap and washing powder, not to mention strong acid and alkali cleaning agents such as decontamination powder and toilet detergent, which will corrode the surface of the profile.
3. The sealing top and glass glue are the key structures to ensure the sealing and heat preservation of aluminum doors and windows. If they fall off, they should be repaired and replaced in time.
4. After a rainy day, dry the wet glass and door and window frames in time.
5. Check the connection parts of the door and window frames frequently, tighten the bolts in time, and replace the damaged parts. The vulnerable parts of aluminum alloy doors and windows, such as positioning shaft pins, wind braces, and floor springs, should be checked frequently and lubricated regularly to keep them clean and flexible.
6. When aluminum doors and windows are in use, the action should be light, and the push and pull should be natural; if there is any difficulty, do not pull or push, and troubleshoot first. Dust accumulation and deformation are the main reasons why aluminum alloy doors and windows are difficult to push and pull. Keep the door frame clean, especially the sliding groove. A vacuum cleaner can be used to remove the dust accumulation in the groove and the door seal top.
7. Frequently check the joints of aluminum door and window frames and walls. If the aluminum doors and windows are loose over time, it is easy to deform the frame as a whole, so that the doors and windows cannot be closed and sealed. Therefore, if the screws of the joint are loose, they should be tightened immediately. If the screw feet are loose, apply a small amount of cement to seal with epoxy super glue.