The quality of aluminum alloy doors and windows can be roughly judged from the selection of raw materials (aluminum profiles), aluminum surface treatment and internal processing quality, and the price of aluminum alloy doors and windows. These 10 common senses of aluminum doors and windows, you need to know:
1. What are ordinary aluminum alloy profiles?
That is, there is no air layer between the inside and the outside, the inside and outside colors can only be the same, and the surface is sprayed with anticorrosion treatment.
2. What is a broken bridge aluminum alloy profile? What are its advantages?
It is divided into two ends in the process of processing, and then the two ends are connected into a whole with PA66 nylon strips to form a three-layer air layer.
3. What is the difference between ordinary aluminum alloy profile and broken bridge aluminum alloy profile?
Ordinary aluminum profile is entirely conductive, heat transfer and heat dissipation are relatively fast; the two ends of the broken bridge aluminum profile are connected with PA66 nylon strips to form a three-layer air layer, inside and outside are not conductive, the temperature difference between inside and outside is different, and the colors are diversified.
4. What is insulating glass? What is the K value of the aluminum doors and windows of the distribution bridge? What is the K value for ordinary aluminum doors and windows? How much is the sound insulation?
Insulating glass is to seal two or more glass edges together, and the glass is treated with a desiccant. The temperature difference between the inside and outside of the glass is different.
The K value of broken bridge aluminum doors and windows + insulating glass is about 2.7-3.0;
The K value of ordinary aluminum doors and windows + insulating glass is about 3.5-5.0;
The K value of system aluminum doors and windows + insulating glass is about 2.0-2.5;
5. What is safety glass? When to use safety glass?
That is, after the glass is processed at a high temperature, the quality has changed, and the strength of the glass is enhanced. Even if the glass is broken into small particles, it will not hurt people. Safety glass must be used for aluminum alloy doors and windows in the following cases:
(1) Glass for floor spring doors;
(2) The area of a single window glass is greater than 1.5m²;
The area of single glass of framed door is greater than 0.5m²;
(3) Floor-to-ceiling windows whose bottom edge of the glass is less than 500mm from the final decoration surface;
(4) Frameless door and window glass;
(5) Entrance and exit doors of public buildings;
(6) Doors of kindergartens or other children's activity places;
(7) Inclined windows and skylights;
(8) Exterior windows of buildings with 7 floors and above. 6. What is LOW-E glass? What are its advantages?
LOW-E glass, also known as low-radiation heat-reflective glass, is coated with a film on the surface of the glass to block ultraviolet rays from the outside, increase or decrease the indoor and outdoor temperature, and protect the human body.
7. What is hollow glass? What is the material of the page? What is the service life?
It is to install a metal aluminum sheet in the hollow glass, which is controlled by magnetic force. It can be used 20,000 times for about 20 years, and the advantages are clean, hygienic and no need to clean.
8. Compared with hollow glass, LOW-E glass and hollow louver glass, what are the advantages and disadvantages?
Hollow glass is energy-saving; LOW-E glass is UV-resistant; hollow louvered glass is convenient, prevents direct sunlight and increases privacy.
9. What is the wall thickness of aluminum alloy window profiles? What is the wall thickness of the aluminum alloy door profile?
The wall thickness of the main stressed part of the window profile is not less than 1.4mm, and the high-rise reaches more than 20 layers. The thickness of the profile can be increased; the wall thickness of the main stressed part of the door profile is not less than 2.0mm, which is the national standard that meets the requirements of wind pressure resistance. Single doors and windows over 3-4 square meters can be thickened, and columns can be added if they are too large.
10. What are system doors and windows? Where did it originate?
The system doors and windows originated in Europe. Through years of use, the airtightness and energy-saving effects of the doors and windows were designed into consideration. The system doors and windows are the overall door and window system solutions adopted by the system company, and make clear commitments to the product performance and quality indicators. Water tightness, air tightness, wind pressure resistance, mechanical strength, heat insulation, sound insulation, anti-theft, and sunshade should be considered. For a series of important functions such as, weather resistance, operating feel, etc., the comprehensive results of the performance of equipment, profiles, accessories, glass, viscose, and seals must also be considered.